Thursday, October 8, 2015

Custom orders

I've been so busy painting, painting.  I keep selling my Halloween paintings, which is a good thing.  I have a few more then I'm ready to start my Christmas paintings to sell at a school craft show as well as online.   My brother commissioned me to paint a picture of his dog Strider- he's a Belgian Malenois/Heeler mix and he's ADORABLE!!  I love that dog.  I was very pleased how he turned out.  If you want custom paintings for Christmas, NOW is the time to place your order.  Prices vary on the size as well as material- canvas or wood panels.  Message me or email me to get a quote TODAY.

This painting is an 11x14x2 cradled wood canvas. Similar material/style $300

Approximate rates are the following:

9x11 Watercolor/mixed media - $50
9x11 Canvas Board- $60
Larger paintings- contact me for details.



Email me: effiesuedesigns@gmail.com






No comments:

Post a Comment